1630 West Hillsboro Blvd.
Alexander R. Hunt is a trial attorney with Goldman & Daszkal, P.A. Alex practices in the areas of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Wrongful Death, Class Action, Civil Rights Litigation, Aviation and Maritime.
Alex is an experienced trial lawyer who has successfully tried numerous jury and bench trials to verdict in State and Federal Courts. Alex’s skill and experience in front of Florida’s juries is matched by his deep commitment to the pursuit of justice and concern for his client’s rights.
Prior to joining a prominent Miami personal injury law firm, Alex served his community as a Broward County Public Defender where he defended individuals accused of major crimes. There he learned a powerful respect for the great tradition of the American trial lawyer. Alex is now proud to serve his community by protecting individual’s rights to not be injured by the wrongful acts of another.
Alex has represented families who have lost loved ones in tragic accidents, individuals injured as a result of medical malpractice, automobile accidents, slip and fall accidents, manufacturing defects, and police misconduct.
Alex is a graduate of UCLA and the University of Virginia School of Law. Alex is licensed to practice in all courts within the state of Florida.
Professional & Community Involvement
- Stephen R. Booher American Inn of Court
- Florida Justice Association
Awards & Recognition
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star in Personal Injury Litigation, 2013, 2014 and 2015
- Florida Legal Trend’s Magazine, “Legal Elite” in Civil Trial, 2014
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of California, B.A., Political Theory, B.A. Study of Religion; summa cum laude, departmental honors, college honors, 2004