Vincent Duffy was born in Los Angeles, California. He accepted a Dean’s Merit Scholarship to the University of Miami School of Law where he received his Juris Doctorate and was a Dean’s List member.
After law school he worked at the Miami Dade State Attorney’s Office where he tried over one hundred cases to verdict and prosecuted several defendants for careless or reckless driving that resulted in a fatality. In 2012, he started his own law firm focusing on personal injury, medical malpractice, and criminal defense.
He has successfully resolved hundreds of cases for his clients and secured millions of dollars in compensation for their damages. He is admitted to the Florida Bar and is admitted to practice in the Southern District of Florida.
- Personal injury jury verdict in excess of $1 million dollars.
- Wrongful death settlement in excess of $3 million dollars.
- Bachelor of Economics, Georgia State University, 2002
- Juris Doctor, University of Miami,
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE:
- State Bar of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida